- Let us be the source of solutions to all the different aspects of your products’ packaging: from engineering and manufacturing, to image developing or redesign, and printing.
- We are committed to every aspect of packaging. By finding the right solution, you can lower your operating costs and integrate improved packaging quality design and performance.
- For cross-dock, consolidation, pallet-in-pallet-out, breakbulk, re-palletization, and SKU management, rely on INGETRAS employees who speak your language and can handle so much more than just warehouse space. Do you need replenishment, Just-In-Time (JIT) delivery, or warehousing options? You are covered with a variety of flexible and secure options tailored to your business.
- Our executive consultant specialists will work in making sure you move forward at the same pace as technology, by keeping you informed of the latest and greatest of packaging solutions.
- By contracting INGETRAS, you can confidently develop products faster and in better ways that utilize the newest tools and cutting-edge technologies, materials, and processes. Be at the forefront of innovative methods by plugging in our design, engineering, and manufacturing resources throughout your product development process.
- It is our technology-neutral approach, dynamic resources, passionate experts, and manufacturing agility that helps companies bring their parts from concept to reality.
Engineering Design Services
The Engineering team of INGETRAS is a group of experts with industry-leading manufacturing experience. These highly trained engineers and designers can be contracted to support your in-house design team throughout the product development process from prototyping to production. They help teams use unique technologies in conjunction with traditional manufacturing methods to drive greater innovations.
Graphic Design Services
Working with our talented designers and developers, you can create eye-catching designs for your packaging that will help tell the story of your products.
Warehousing is a requirement for all businesses that manufacture, import, export, or transport goods. In addition to an established global network of warehousing and inventory services, INGETRAS helps identify warehouses that make the most sense for your distribution chain. Best of all, you will not be locked into thousands of square feet you do not need, providing greater space and pricing flexibility.
Amidst growing competition and rapidly changing market conditions, you need a lead logistics provider to manage your supply chain partners. INGETRAS 4PL logistics services take away the complexity of the supply chain from your routine so that you can focus better on your core business.
JIT (Just-in-Time Delivery)
Just-in-Time delivery (also known as JIT delivery) is an important inventory management process and a lean manufacturing technique in supply chain management. Leave it to INGETRAS to use this just in time method of manufacturing and inventory control to help reduce the amount of inventory throughout your supply chain.
It is your job to develop the brands your customers love. It is our job to connect the world. Our people at INGETRAS think in terms of truck lanes, air freight, free trade zones, customs, and shipping schedules, but they’re also consumers who know what it takes for every item on a store shelf to get there. We see both sides of the story. We see things differently.